hall hire advice?

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
squig

hall hire advice?

Post by squig »

Hi,

Based on the size of our flat and the number of children and their baby brothers and sisters and parents that we'll need to invite, I think I need to hire a small local hall for my son's 3rd birthday party. Any ideas? Thank you! :?
Wing

Post by Wing »

You can try St Stephen's Church next to Sydenham Hill train station. There is a hall behind the church which they rent out for parties now and then. Also, there is ample carparking space on the church ground.
yummymummy

Post by yummymummy »

There is a good hall just off Wells Park road. I have used it a few time for my Daughter's Birthday parties on Coombe road, its the newer building next to the old church hall. I have used a few halls in the area and have found this one the best as it has a large kitchen with lots if facilities and good size hall. If you would like to number contact me through here.
Chrise

Post by Chrise »

Depending on what part of Sydenham you live in, you could try St Michael's church hall, Champion crescent, next to the church.