Your opinion on a new healthy Juice/Coffee Bar in Forest Hil

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
michael

Post by michael »

Greg,
I'm sorry you misinterpreted my posting as an attempt to poach businesses from Sydenham. This was certainly not my intention. The question was specifically about opening a coffee shop in Forest Hill and I responded accordingly. I am sure a coffee shop in Sydenham would also be a successful business, but Forest Hill station does have more users than most other Network Rail stations in the area, and as such I believe I was justified in stating that it is a excellent opportunity in Forest Hill. I went on to make it clear that I am biased in favour of Forest Hill so that others on the forum were able to put my views in context.

I hope others do not feel there is a need to ban anybody from the site for expressing their legitimately held views, that is what a forum is meant to be about.

I am a supporter of Sydenham, which is why I occasionally contribute to this forum and I have found that we achieve most when we work together - our interests are very often shared. It is for this reason that the Forest Hill Society and Sydenham Society have been cooperating and collaborating on a number of projects.