Ooh La Laa

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
Chazza

Ooh La Laa

Post by Chazza »

Just wanted to put in a good word for the new hairdressers by Penge East station - Ooh La Laa. I went there this evening for a haircut and I can report that the staff are extremely friendly, the cut is the best I've had for ages and the prices are really quite unbelievably cheap. The interior is very nicely designed and the place is exactly the sort of upmarket business that we need here in Sydders, so I'll be supporting them in the future.

...and before anyone asks, I'm neither a friend nor a relative of the owners.
parker

Post by parker »

Yes, that place does seem rather lush from the outside, i just wonder why they opened where they did.
poulet

Post by poulet »

Because you can get fish and chips when you leave?
poppy

Post by poppy »

I used them too recently and they were very good. Will definately be going back. Makes a change from the rather hoity staff at the one I used to go to in East Dulwich....
Chazza

Post by Chazza »

...oh and I'm reliably informed that they're very good for girls' cuts too. My girlfriend had her hair cut there earlier in the week and is over the moon with it, which is strange, as she's VERY fussy!