The Greyhound - who is responsible?

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Sandie

Greyhound Pub

Post by Sandie »

I haven't been on the site for a while due to other commitments. But this time instead of totally berating the Greyhound I am pleased to say I am, so far, impressed with the improvements. Husband and I went in on Saturday early evening for a drink and food. The staff were friendly and the food good. What I didn't appreciate was the loudness of the music, seemed more appropriate for later evening and (and I feel really horrible saying this as I do have children of my own) there was a couple of young children running around the place. Perhaps there should be a confined area for youngsters, leaving adults to enjoying their time out from perhaps their own children. As the early evening progressed into mid evening a couple of doormen were in attendance, they were polite and if they keep the undesirables out that's fine by me. At last my Husband and I can go 'local' instead of trekking up the hill to DWH.
I feel pleased that this forum has made some difference to our neighbourhood. :lol: