UFO ACTIVITY IN THE AREA

Friendly chat, questions, reviews, find old friends or relatives. Not limited to Sydenham only issues but keep it civil!
christian952

UFO ACTIVITY IN THE AREA

Post by christian952 »

WATCH THE SKIES!! I LIVE IN SYDENHAM AND WORK ON THE BORDERS OF FOREST HILL/SYDENHAM.

ON SATURDAY 15TH DECEMBER, MY WORK COLLEAGUE AND I WITNESSED A UFO SIGHTING AND CAUGHT IT ON MY MOBILE PHONE. THIS HAPPENED AT 7.10PM ON 15TH DECEMBER.

HAS ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA SEEN STRANGE THINGS IN THE SKIES RECENTLY IN THIS AREA? I AM INTRIGUED.

STATEMENT OF EVENTS..."We were at work. This happened on Saturday 15th December, 2007 at 7.10pm. The sky was clear. My colleague alerted me to a military helicopter outside. It appeared to be chasing several UFO's. The helicopter was a black military helicopter. We watched for 5-10 minutes as the helicopter investigated. There was a "static" ufo that was there for about 5 minutes (this later just vanished. There were also several other smaller lights darting around it. One was flashing at orange and bright blue colour in 3 second intervals. This video was taken using a Samsung mobile phone- This video does not do justice to what we saw. The bright light in the middle is obviously a street light. You can't see the helicopter on here because it had no lights on at all! But you can clearly hear it. The one to the right is the stationary white orb.
The light in the middle is clearly a street light. The light to the right of it is the stationary white orb....note the other strange objects darting around it.

AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES, THE HELICOPTER AND THE STRANGE LIGHTS JUST DISAPPEARED IN A FLASH AND ALL THE COMMOTION WAS OVER! WEIRD.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SWEARING..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6zqCIsam0

I want to hear from anyone else who has seen strange things in the sky in this area.
Falkor

Post by Falkor »

Interesting... Shame you didn't have a better camera with zooming effects otherwise you could have become a millionaire. What are your opinions about UFOs after experiencing that event first hand? I think I remember seeing a documentary that covered the "white orb" style UFO called The Secret NASA Transmissions. I could always dig it up for you if you can't find it, but no doubt you've been carrying out your own research after that amazing personal experience. I can't turn up the volume right now and my headphones are broken, but does the noise sound like engines or could the UFO be using silent antigravity technology? Hmmm... This is one of the more interesting topics we've had featured on Sydenham Town Forum, but I don't really know what to say. Need to give it time to digest along with these negative calorie foods I've been eating today... Sydenham could certainly do with a Roswell incident, considering it's lost a lot of prosperity since the Crystal Palace burnt down. Has this so far been featured in any newspapers? Anyway, thanks for informing us... Next time I do my walkabouts, I'll be on the lookout.
Wing

Post by Wing »

I think I saw the same if you were referring to a bright light the size of a star moving acoss the sky. I didn't make much of it thinking it was light from a small plane. That night the sky was full of stars.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Perhaps they went away after realising that the Greyhound was closed and the Two Halfs was too scary?