Christmas Fair at Trattoria Raffaele

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Trattoria Raffaele

Christmas Fair at Trattoria Raffaele

Post by Trattoria Raffaele »

Calling all Sydenham crafters!

We are planning a Christmas Fair at Trattoria Raffaele for 4th December and would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in holding a stall...

So far, we will have lots of lovely things on offer, from gorgeous handmade scented candles and cards to knitted baby blankets and a lucky dip (plus all the obligatory festive goodies like mulled wine, mince pies and some delicious homemade breads from our clever chef!).

The idea is to showcase all the crafty talent we have in Sydenham - and we know there is plenty - while providing a nice little event for those looking for unique Christmas gifts. We're open to any ideas, so please get in touch or PM us if you would like to be involved. We look forward to seeing you all soon for a glass of eggnog (or something a little more Italian).

Raphael & Emily at Trattoria Raffaele.
Trattoria Raffaele

Re: Christmas Fair at Trattoria Raffaele

Just a quick reminder to anyone who fancies holding a stall at our Christmas fair on 4th December at Trattoria Raffaele... Tables are filling up fast, so please message us, or pop in and give Raph your details, if you would like to be involved. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Hi there
Are there stalls still up for grabs?

I make unique baby gifts see website and would love to take part in the event.
My husband would be interested as well he makes home made cakes and preserves.

www.uniquebabygiftsbyjess.weebly.com

Many thanks
Jessica
Trattoria Raffaele

We've got just two stalls to fill for our Chistmas fair - any takers? It's looking like it will be a fantastic day.
Trattoria Raffaele

We are pleased to say that all stalls have now been taken for our Christmas fair at Trattoria Raffaele (94 Sydenham Rd), on Sunday 4th December at 10am-3pm.

Highlights include a fabulous beer stand selling Christmas box sets, specially designed Christmas cards by local artists, a lucky dip and charity tombola....plus plenty of warming mulled wine. Oh, and if you are feeling the love, why not pick up a "I Love SE26" shopping bag? Sydenham has never been so stylish!

We hope to see you soon for a good dollop of festive fun!
blue&whitewizard1991

Post by blue&whitewizard1991 »

I'll be selling Christmas craft beers at the fair, offering variety packs of 6 bottles for £15. We have some fantastic beers on offer from the likes of London Fields Brewery, Meantime, Windsor and Eaton brewery, Brewdog, Bristol beer factory and William Bros. As well as some imported foreign beers from Anchor in San Fransisco, Palm in Belgium and Little creatures all the way from Australia.

Gift packs will make ideal stocking fillers.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
G-Man

Post by G-Man »

blue&whitewizard1991 wrote:I'll be selling Christmas craft beers at the fair, offering variety packs of 6 bottles for £15. We have some fantastic beers on offer from the likes of London Fields Brewery, Meantime, Windsor and Eaton brewery, Brewdog, Bristol beer factory and William Bros. As well as some imported foreign beers from Anchor in San Fransisco, Palm in Belgium and Little creatures all the way from Australia.
Was told about you the other evening and look forward to coming down and checking your wares. I have a buddy down from oop North too, who will defo be interested in taking some beers back. Will you have any Porters? He's a big Porter fan.

G-Man
blue&whitewizard1991

Will look forward to seeing you both there. With it being winter I've tried to have a good representation of dark beers. Not all porters though. We have a meantime chocolate stout, a farmers stout from bradfield brewery in Sheffield (just visited the brewery today) and a kostritzer black lager. I may also get my hands on conqueror from Windsor and eaton but may have to wait and see.

Rachael

Post by Rachael »

I once had a Winter beer that was like liquid Christmas pudding. Only considerably more alcoholic. Anything like that on offer?

blue&whitewizard1991

The good folk at London Fields are due to produce a seasonal ale similar to what you describe, with raisins, Ginger, cinnamon and orange added to the hop. It wasn't bottled early enough for Sunday unfortunately. Out of the 18 beers I'll have on show I'm sure they'll be something to take your fancy. I was hoping to be doing a pop up shop near the station the following week but unfortunately this has fallen through so Sunday is your only chance to get hold of the packs and bottles from me.

Trattoria Raffaele

Just a little reminder about our Christmas Fair tomorrow, 10am-3pm at Trattoria Raffaele (94 Sydenham Rd). We hope to see you all there!