Creative/Office & Pop up shop spaces in Sydenham

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
caseyref

Creative/Office & Pop up shop spaces in Sydenham

Post by caseyref »

Hi all,

I have a small business but have found that I am in need of new offices/creative space in SE London. Being a local and proud of coming from this part of South London I wanted to stay in the area but I have found that other than the office block at Cobbs Corner there is a real lack of office space in Sydenham/Kirkdale.

I have seen many spaces neglected and it is a shame that they are not being used, I would love to see short leases on properties such as the Old Post Office on Kirkdale, the shops on the corner of sydenham and empty shops down the bottom of the high street. I feel that this would be helpful to those looking for space which is being neglected by those who own it.

Back to the old post office, when i see it sitting derelict with just adverts for Wooster & Stock in the window I feel that this undermines the Kirkdale Village plan to get a vibrant high street when the agents planning this leave premises to sit empty whilst they decide and plan for others.

Anyway if anyone knows of any spaces please let me know and I would be very grateful and I really do hope we could see some short lease office space AND pop up shops to bring these dying properties to life!
leenewham

Re: Creative/Office & Pop up shop spaces in Sydenham

Post by leenewham »

I will post some info on this soon, there is a lot going on behind the scenes.