kente/old chemists

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
Barty

Post by Barty »

Just back from a nice lunch in Kente with Mrs Barty. Bit quiet when we arrived but getting quite busy as we came out. Word is clearly getting around that this is a lovely way to spend an hour of your life, mucnching tasty food in pleasant surroundings.

Good stuff :)
Cheese Wotsits

Post by Cheese Wotsits »

Hi Kente,
I want to make a public apology as in previous discussions about the old chemists/kente I was very negative about the shop front disappearing. Thanks for clarifying this. I've been to Kente already and think that it's lovely inside, great service and coffee!.

Best of lucks and look forward to seeing the new "what if Kente sign..."
sydenhamboy

Post by sydenhamboy »

Aren't we lucky to have such an open minded coffee house owner? I think this just goes to show how forums can work .. businesses and the punters (coz that's what we are) working together! With a cool sign up there that may well inspire or attract other businesses.

Well done Lee for introducing your services in a polite and diplomatic way.

Well done Kente for a) reading the local forum b) running what obviously is, and is going to be a great coffee house. I've been there a few times and that decked area will be the place to be this summer!!!*

Feels like Sydenham moving forward again.

*in Sydenham!