Love London Awards

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
TDA

Love London Awards

Post by TDA »

Not quite Sydenham but not too far away The Dartmouth Arms has been nominated by our customers and is now a finalist in the category of best neighbourhood gastro pub in the Smooth Radio Love London Awards along with only 8 other London pubs. The competition closes on 27th of March and we would very much like to win so please, please vote for us at: http://www.smoothradiolondon.co.uk/even ... /f6u14d72/ The Hob in Forest Hill is also a finalist in the Best Music Venue category so please vote for them too.

The Dartmouth Arms Forest Hill
Annie

Post by Annie »

:D
With pleasure, good luck.
leenewham

Post by leenewham »

Yep, good luck!
yay!gosydenham!

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

I've already voted to both. I am a fan of the Hob's upstairs room and the management there. And of the Dartmouth Arms' atmosphere and food. Although you are Forest Hill not Sydenham, you are one of the reasons I chose to move to the area from Leicester! Thanks for a great pub with a great atmosphere with great food!
D
yay!gosydenham!

Post by yay!gosydenham! »

Bah! Scuse the typo!
TDA

Success!

Post by TDA »

We are delighted to announce that The Dartmouth Arms has made it to the final three in the Love London Awards for the best local gastro pub. The awards take place on 24th April at the Cafe de Paris. I believe the Hob has also been successful in its category - well done to them. Many thanks to everyone who voted for us.