UFOS AND MILITARY HELICOPTERS

The place for serious discussion, announcements and breaking news about Sydenham
christian952

UFOS AND MILITARY HELICOPTERS

Post by christian952 »

Recent press coverage of the UFO phonemena and reports of many sightings across the UK of recent has re-kindled a UFO sighting that I had in Forest Hill road last December.

I recorded a UFO being chased by what I believe to be an Apache helicopter over Camberwell New Cemetary just off Forest Hill Road. I was lucky enough to have captured this incident on a Samsung mobile phone. I posted this on You Tube. Consequently, I have been contacted by several South London residents about strange sights of Orbs in the sky.

I now have several videos of UFO's filmed over South London from replies that I have received- some of them quite shocking.

HERE IS WHAT I SAW ON DECEMBER 15TH 2007

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6zqCIsam0

I would like you to note that there IS something going on at the moment not just in the skies of London, but the whole UK.

Here is a description of exactly what happened, in my own words,(description from you tube video)

"This UFO incident happened on Saturday 15th December, 2007 at 7.10pm. The sky was clear. I was at work and my colleague alerted me to a military helicopter outside. It appeared to be chasing several UFO's. The helicopter was a black military helicopter- After some research, it looks like it was an Apache. The helicopter displayed no tail or any other lights were visible apart from inside the cock pit. We watched for 5-10 minutes as the helicopter investigated- It had obviously been scrambled to investigate the UFO. There was a "static" ufo that was there for about 5 minutes (this later just vanished. There were also several other smaller lights darting around it. One was flashing at orange and bright blue colour in 3 second intervals. This video was taken using a Samsung mobile phone- I am kicking myself for not having my camera with me that day as I would have caught a much better video.This video does not do justice to what we saw. The bright light in the middle is obviously a street light. The interesting thing is - Notice how the street light is "splayed" out, and how the UFO/orb is a "self-contained" ball of light or energy; possibly a craft with a self-contained enery field?? You can't see the helicopter on here because it had no lights on at all! But you can clearly hear it. The one to the right is the stationary white orb.Also notice on the video, other smaller objects docking with the UFO/Orb. After 5 minutes, the orb de-materialised or sped off at a speed so fast that it was not visible to the naked eye."

What I saw that night was unexplainable. I am not assuming necessarily that we are being visited by aliens, but they may be secret military advanced aircraft. What I saw was an intelligently controlled vehicle, not the moon, stars, a weather balloon or civilian aircraft- The military helicopter was obviously scrambled to investigate.

I have been contacted by many people in the area who have seen UFO's recently...I would love to hear from more people as I would like to know what the hell is going on.
I would love to hear from anybody that has had similar experiences.

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST FOR (HOPEFULLY) SERIOUS REPLIES. PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS NEXT TO THE VIDEO AND FEEDBACK ON YOU TUBE.PLEASE RESPECT THIS POST AND DON'T LEAVE ANY SMART- ALEC REMARKS. CHEERS
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

First - I'll post this on http://sydenham.tv tomorrow.

Secondly - forgive me taking a skeptical stance. But if this were indeed a UFO then an immediate reaction would have been a disruption of one of the busiest air lanes in the world. Diversions, delays and pilots in the vicinity being asked to eyeball it. There should be a wealth of verifiable collateral info in the public domain. Have you tracked any? Also Air Traffic's next reaction would be to assume it was possibly terrorist controlled rather than alien (see Lord Carlyle's comments last week). Scrambling a helicopter isn't going to stop it. After 9/11 I think we could expect a couple of fighters to be there very quickly. Did you spot any?

Thirdly - there is a lot of nightime helicopter activity over Sydenham (usually Crystal Palace Park) - I assume it is the Met. They use bright lights and can hover quite motionless. I'm sure you have seen them. How does your sighting exclude this?

But compelling stuff all the same. Thanks for posting.

Admin
Rebelmc

Post by Rebelmc »

One thing is for sure, whatever helicopter is involved in this clip, it won't be an Apache; all the UK based Apaches have been relocated to Afganistan since 2006.
bensonby

Post by bensonby »

A few points:

Why would an Apache be scrambled to attack something in the air? Apaches are ground attack aircraft.

There is a (helicopter?) flight path that crosses south east london - chinooks can be often seen using it.

I99 (the Met's helicopter) is often deployed to look for suspects &c. on teh ground. It is black and yellow and sometimes uses a searchlight. Indeed, it was called out on saturday ngiht over catford.
mosy

Post by mosy »

I recall seeing a video at the time, though I don't think it was yours, Christian952, as it specifically gave instructions to disregard the prominent light (being a streetlamp lol) and to look at the thing darting around and the companion spotted a second one. The video I saw recognised that (what they thought were) military helicopters were hovering/circling around, but the light itself was darting about. I suspect local police helicopter pilots would have been long gone if any alien or terrorist activity might involved. (Hardly equipped for either eventuality.)

Have a look at some of the comments on the link Christian posted as there is mention of Chinese lanterns etc, also discounted since they'd be unable to dart and change direction, although if I recall correctly, Sydenham did have mini tournadoes(sp?) around that time...

I recall t was certainly a "phenomenon" seen by many (people ringing into LBC all morning who'd seen it), though whether it's explicable by rational explanation...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Mosy,

Yes - I remember a video with the light darting about when I was searching for stuff for Sydenham TV with that comment. I think Sean had it on his site. Can't find that now but Christian's vid has been up on YouTube for six months. Were they indeed different videos or the same with the description updated?

Admin
sean

Post by sean »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Sean. Its the same vid. Shows how the mind plays tricks!

Admin
christian952

Post by christian952 »

bensonby wrote:A few points:

Why would an Apache be scrambled to attack something in the air? Apaches are ground attack aircraft.

There is a (helicopter?) flight path that crosses south east london - chinooks can be often seen using it.
Exactly. Why would an Apache helicopter be scrambled to search for an anomolous light in the sky? My point exactly....the military obviously knew it was there or had spotted it on radar.

I am familiar with the police helicopters that circle Catford all the time...It was deffo a military helicopter
christian952

Post by christian952 »

mosy wrote:I recall seeing a video at the time, though I don't think it was yours, Christian952, as it specifically gave instructions to disregard the prominent light (being a streetlamp lol) and to look at the thing darting around and the companion spotted a second one. The video I saw recognised that (what they thought were) military helicopters were hovering/circling around, but the light itself was darting about. I suspect local police helicopter pilots would have been long gone if any alien or terrorist activity might involved. (Hardly equipped for either eventuality.)

Have a look at some of the comments on the link Christian posted as there is mention of Chinese lanterns etc, also discounted since they'd be unable to dart and change direction, although if I recall correctly, Sydenham did have mini tournadoes(sp?) around that time...

I recall t was certainly a "phenomenon" seen by many (people ringing into LBC all morning who'd seen it), though whether it's explicable by rational explanation...

Yes, I have posted it before. The light on the left is a street light. The light on the right is the object. Notice the difference in the characteristics of the light. The street light is "splayed" or "skewed". The object is a self-contained ball of light/energy...

I clearly saw this object- I am not delusional or actively seeking UFO's.
What I saw was definitely NOT a chinese lantern OR a tornado (tornado????)...has anyone ever seen a tornado giving off light and hanging in the air being circled by a helicopter???? mmmmm.... You will be telling me that I saw swamp gas next or Christmas tree lights??? But thanks for the comments.
christian952

Post by christian952 »

admin wrote:First - I'll post this on http://sydenham.tv tomorrow.

Secondly - forgive me taking a skeptical stance. But if this were indeed a UFO then an immediate reaction would have been a disruption of one of the busiest air lanes in the world. Diversions, delays and pilots in the vicinity being asked to eyeball it. There should be a wealth of verifiable collateral info in the public domain. Have you tracked any? Also Air Traffic's next reaction would be to assume it was possibly terrorist controlled rather than alien (see Lord Carlyle's comments last week). Scrambling a helicopter isn't going to stop it. After 9/11 I think we could expect a couple of fighters to be there very quickly. Did you spot any?

Thirdly - there is a lot of nightime helicopter activity over Sydenham (usually Crystal Palace Park) - I assume it is the Met. They use bright lights and can hover quite motionless. I'm sure you have seen them. How does your sighting exclude this?

But compelling stuff all the same. Thanks for posting.

Admin
Ufos have been sighted over many airports and military bases worldwide.
My research shows me that there was a sighting in Chicago, last year of a UFO hanging over a terminal at the airport (google it)... I don't think UFO's would pay much attention to flight paths or flight control.

Your third point, as I said in previous posts, it was NOT a met helicopter...It was a military helicopter
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Hi Christian

Just wondered whether you had managed to take a still from your video and blow it up to see if you can make out any more detail?

Gaz
mosy

Post by mosy »

I clearly saw this object- I am not delusional or actively seeking UFO's.
What I saw was definitely NOT a chinese lantern OR a tornado (tornado????)...has anyone ever seen a tornado giving off light and hanging in the air being circled by a helicopter???? mmmmm.... You will be telling me that I saw swamp gas next or Christmas tree lights??? But thanks for the comments.
Hello. You misunderstand. Lanterns are subject to wind patterns so typically would travel in the direction of the prevailing wind and wouldn't dart about. Some have suggested that they may have been caught up in circular winds (tornado flurries) so might appear to travel to and fro quickly.

For what it's worth, I'm usually on the "for" side, as when loads of people see things that they consider unusual, then there must be something going on, whether UFO related or not. Heck, we have helicopters flying overhead fairly frequently and I doubt many would ring in in droves about seeing one of those...
mosy

Post by mosy »

mosy wrote:...Have a look at some of the comments on the link Christian posted as there is mention of Chinese lanterns etc, also discounted since they'd be unable to dart and change direction,
Following my above post, I just came across this quote:

There have been a number of 'alien' sightings in South Wales of late, although the most famous one, by the crew of a police helicopter near RAF ST Athan in the Vale of Glamorgan, was later claimed to be Chinese lanterns released by a wedding couple

That is taken from the link below, which is rather amusing to be honest, but it does make you wonder how many Chinese lanterns are supposedly floating around...

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/displ ... eId=161375